Life

Life is funny, sometimes you hate it, but sometimes you question it. I don't know when, I started to hate life, when that time happen, I was at my lowest. It's not like I'm not today, but today is much better than before. I wish that life will stop tormenting me, and sometimes I wish that my life stop at now. I don't feel anything and all I feel is void. Feelings like I stop at a moment and never going back or forward. I feel empty, like I wanna cry, but for what and why? Sometimes I wish that my problem are solved so that maybe I will start to appreciate life. I don't want to keep going, but I have to, because I don't even know how to end this life peacefully. I am tired, I am tired of life. Just please let this life stop right now, this feelings, it just hurting me. I hate life.

Comments